CERTIFICATE PROGRAMME IN ENTREPRENEURSHIP
Among several initiatives taken at various level for the promotion of entrepreneurship in Kerala, the recent and a notable effort is government initiated online training programme for entrepreneurial aspirants. This initiative will not only develop entrepreneurial and employability skills among the Keralite but also to create world class entrepreneurs in MSME sectors.
It is in this process, Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India, Ahmedabad (EDII) join hands with Kerala Institute for Entrepreneurship Development (KIED) and decided to address the requirement of entrepreneurial aspirants, on the information, training, and capacity building. Both these organizations have proven track record in the field of entrepreneurship and are capable of addressing the challenging needs of the community.
As such this initiative is to impart online training programme to entrepreneurial aspirants of Kerala.
The programme is designed to train and develop entrepreneurs in various sectors viz; Food Processing, Garments, General Engineering, General product line etc. For the person who have decided to have own start up can join either in the respective product line or in general.
- Expose entrepreneurs to the comprehensive entrepreneurship development and Start-up process.
- Equip them with the requisite skills, knowledge and competencies for effective initiation of enterprise creation.
- Familiarize the support (Financial and Non-Financial) available for promoting entrepreneurial activities.
The content of the programme is broadly classified as follows.
- An understanding on various verticals within entrepreneurship domain
- Behavioral Training: Entrepreneurial motivation and competencies
- Resource Building: Procedures and formalities in setting up new enterprises, incentives and benefits for entrepreneurs
- Business Opportunity Identification
- Business Profile Preparation, Business Plan Formulation, Assessing the Viability of a Business Plan
- Small Business Management
Pedagogical Tools and Methodology
Inputs will be imparted through;
- Lecture-cum-discussion, presentation, and case studies
- Interaction with experts in entrepreneurship development
Eminent faculties and experts from EDII, KIED and Industry will be taking the sessions
The programme is open to entrepreneurial aspirants who are in the initial stages of start-up.
Duration & Language
The programme is of one-week duration (5 days) and the language of the training programme will be Malayalam. Training time will be from 10.00 am to 4.00 pm with intervals in between.
Mode of Training
Training programme will be organized using ZOOM Online Platform.
Joint certification will be issued by EDII Ahmedabad & KIED.
Rs.200 per participants for general male candidates and free for Women, SC/ST/PH/Ex Service.
How to Apply
Download application form from the website www.kied.info. Mail the filled application form to email@example.com.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further proceedings.
For further enquiries please contact Programme Coordinator: 0484-2550322, 2532890, 9048225612, Email – firstname.lastname@example.org.